วันอังคารที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

♫ Learning Log

Today is the first time for teaching test. It has testing for 5 people 4 person pass but 1 person fail. For someone who fails can test one more time. I can see many teaching method that my friends use today. Some method I think I will insert in my lesson plan. In addition, teacher comment one by one, so it make me to have a good idea to do my lesson plan.
This class made me excited because my friend doesn't pass. She doesn't prepare herself or other problems. I don’t know. The passers do it well but teacher doesn't proud. I've seen much more approaches such as speaking in pair, group.

There are 5 topic of the day. First person teach about local food, second person teach about occupation, third person teach about attraction, fourth person teach about direction. fifth person teach about shopping and the last person teach about local food, too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น